How do i buy a ticket?
- We encourage visitors to purchase their tickets online, if possible. You can use this link.
- If you cannot buy a ticket online, you can buy it at the cash desk on site.
- For hygiene reasons we encourage payments by credit card.
- Quotas have been put in place to distribute the number of visitors throughout the week.
- You may be refused entry without a prior ticket.
Which measures should i follow during my visit?
In order to ensure a safe and pleasant visit for all visitors, we ask that the following measures be observed:
- A one-way circuit through the museum will be outlined. Please stick to the trail.
- Inside the museum, the rules of social distancing should be applied. We therefore ask visitors to keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
In order to reduce the risk of contamination, it is mandatory to wear a face mask during your visit. This applies to all visitor over the age of 12.
- As a precaution for visitors and staff, payment by credit card will be preferred at the ticket office.
- We kindly ask you to travel as lightly as possible. Large bags and trolleys will be refused; handbags and small backpacks will be accepted.
- The sanitary facilities and other sensitive areas (handles, doors) will be cleaned regularly.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers will be available near the cash desks and game terminals.
What else can i do?
Protect yourself and others:
- Stay at home, especially if you’re sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres when you are outside.
- Limit your physical social contacts.
- Wear a mouth mask on public transport and in busy public spaces.
- Use a new paper handkerchief each time and throw it away in a closed garbage can.
- No handkerchief? cough or sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
For more information about the COVID-19 virus and prevention measures, go to www.info-coronavirus.be.
Is the museum accessible to people with reduced mobility?
- Visitors with reduced mobility may have access difficulties during the COVID period. Please contact us before your visit via our contact form.